With Spring just around the corner, we’ve taken a look at our favourite things to do in and around Reading over the coming months.
- Thames Lido, situated alongside the Thames, it’s a destination in its own right. Spend the day relaxing with a massage, swim, cocktails and even some lovely tapas.
- Reading Museum with a 70 metre-long Bayeux Tapestry replica, this is a star exhibit and brilliant venue for all ages.
- Reading Abbey Ruins is the burial place of King Henry I and was once one of Europe’s largest medieval buildings. Over 900 years old, it is steeped in history.
- The MERL or Museum of English Rural Life is an award-winning, family-friendly museum of food, farming and the countryside.
- Thames River Cruises depart from Caversham Pier in the heart of Reading. Take a leisurely cruise along one of the loveliest stretches of the River Thames.
- Bring the team or family together in one of many Escape Rooms. There are four to choose from, each offering a range of different experiences to make an escape from in an hour.
- Head out of town to Basildon Park, the beautiful setting for the highly acclaimed 2005 film Pride & Prejudice.
- Coincide a visit with Reading’s great summer festival programme
- Take some retail therapy in the fabulous Oracle shopping centre
- Plan a walking tour of Reading’s many cultural venues, including The Hexagon, South Street Arts Centre or the new Reading Rep Theatre.
Arena delivers private, serviced offices and customisable workspace in the heart of Winnersh Triangle for entrepreneurs, SME’s and corporates.